This page and all its children have been deprecated.
For up-to-date information, please refer to docs.pulsepoint.com.
Steps to install the ContextWeb SmartFile
- Download the SmartFile. (Right-click and click "Save Link As")
- Place the SmartFile in a folder under the root domain that is publicly accessible (e.g if your domain is mydomain.com, you can place the SmartFile in mydomain.com/subfolder/). If ContextWeb Ad Tags are called from more than one sub-domain, then the SmartFile needs to be placed in a folder under each sub domain.
- Navigate to the file in your browser to make sure it is set up properly and it does not throw a HTTP 404 Error.
Modify your Ad Tags as per the format below. You are pre-pending 3 lines above your existing ad tag which will specify where the file is located.
Example: If the SmartFile location is http://www.mydomain.com/ifrm/cwfl.htm, example Ad Tag will look like:
- Verify modified ad tag on a test page. Make sure ads are being served from your site after the changes to the ad tags have been made.
- If you have multiple domains or sub-domains (for example sub1.domain.com, sub2.domain.com, etc), repeat for each domain and sub-domain you are serving ads from.